Sunday, October 19, 2008

Crowds at Tokyo Disney....


We'll remember in the future that October is busy time for Tokyo Disneyland - but the weather was perfect! We still managed to get in at least 15 rides over the two days, and we at a special lunch at the Blue Bayou. Ashlynn got to go on at least half of these, and we did the take turns holding her sometimes while Dad went with one older daughter and I took the other... it was actually nice to spend some one-on-one time with them. Can you believe Bridget went on both roller coasters and Splash Mountain and she loved all three! She may tear up easily at small stuff occasionally, but she's got more moxy than you think. We'll visit Disney again soon, I'm sure... we're going to CA Disney with my parents in January when we're home... I wonder if the kids will ever get enough?

5 comments:

carriebutler said...

Nice blog, I usually am too ADD to read them, but what an interesting life you are leading. What are you doing in Japan?

Explore & Grow said...

Oh what fun!

Nisa Awesome said...

wow.japan. ive been there too in december 2006. during Christmas. how i miss japan. and i want to go there again. are you living in japan? my boyfriend is there in nagoya.

Happy Lizards said...

I can't believe how big your girls are! They are so cute and look like they are having fun in Japan. What an awesome adventure for you and your family.

Brandon and Alesha said...

Wow-looks like so much fun! There seems to be alot to do out there. (My e-mail is leshie1316@hotmail.com)